The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Enkei Sporsh Wheels how much?

icemanv6

They came with the car and they actually look fine on it, it's personal taste to whoever had them on before, (I have no problem with them). At the end of the day I just want to know how much they are... I wanted to know how much they were as I am thinking of getting some lightweight wheels down the line possibly, so wanted to know how much these are from new to give me a possible idea to price them up if I wanted to sell them.

Edited by icemanv6 (see edit history)

id give you £20 for them and then id weigh them in! :D

might have better look with the lexus crowd to be honest :rolleyes:

I hope not, since 4 used wheels are on ebay at a buy now price of $1000..

only been able to find that and some which were up for $600 a while back on another site.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sacrilegious-FD

You're everyone's problem. That's because every time you go up in the air, you're unsafe. I don't like you because you're dangerous.

:-P get some cheepo alloys of ebay and leave the plates in the cupboard! Yes im on the graveyard shift and bored.

I had them on my Soarer in 17", infact Ive still got a single rim in my garage (only cos the bloke refurbing them did a bunk with the the other 3 and my cash, but thats another story).

Yes they are rare, even on Yahoo Japan theyre hard to come by. All I really know is theyre a 2 piece rim, 90s vintage and not the lightest.

DSC00015.JPG

Edited by Swampy442 (see edit history)

You're everyone's problem. That's because every time you go up in the air, you're unsafe. I don't like you because you're dangerous.

:-P get some cheepo alloys of ebay and leave the plates in the cupboard! Yes im on the graveyard shift and bored.

Up my max bid on ebay for those seats you lazy son of a gun! :p