The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Carbon front lip spoiler, EBAY

Gaz6002

think thats where my mate got his from, if so it looks really good when fitted! he said he only paid 180 for it which i didnt believe looking at trader prices but then this must be the one

What was the quality like? Any pics?

SteveL has one on his time attack car that looks like that.

:thumbs: Cheers Jamie, it's very similar. I'd like to see one on a car without so many mods though :)

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=15294&d=1248202053

look at there other products they do a lot of CF. spark plug cover is cheap too!!

Cheap + ebay usually = big no from me, but I can't decide whether to make this an exception.

I've not got the standard bumper yet, I just want to get rid of my Do-Luck ASAP.

Beware they are easy to break:( no give in the carbon at all ive found to my cost, ive just spent the last couple of hours fibreglassing mine back together, cant make my mind up if to go kawasaki green or black:D

I needed someone to say exactly that. I want something I don't have to keep repairing. My current fibreglass one is pretty well fucked, and I want to use the car without having to worry about a stone shattering it.

On another note: I say green, but do the wheels too ;)

I needed someone to say exactly that. I want something I don't have to keep repairing. My current fibreglass one is pretty well fucked, and I want to use the car without having to worry about a stone shattering it.

On another note: I say green, but do the wheels too ;)

Go with this MVP Motorsports Urethane lip, i will order one aswell if you want to save on postage.

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templates/frmTemplateM7.asp?SubFolderID=2286&SearchYN=N

Go with this MVP Motorsports Urethane lip, i will order one aswell if you want to save on postage.

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templates/frmTemplateM7.asp?SubFolderID=2286&SearchYN=N

I'll get back to you, cheers for the offer :)

Still don't like that one, it looks soooo stuck on like it's homemade

I'm thinking that too.

If I could find a bloody active spoiler this wouldn't be so fecking hard!