The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ryan G. Mapping Scotland

Geo

Right iv spoken with Ryan today and he would come up to scotland to do mapping if there is a select number of cars available to him.

As Ryan is way down south its going to be a long trip for say 2-5 cars driving down on there own at different times.

Ryan is willing to do mapping up here if he can get the cars and we can sort out a good Dyno for him. This is just to gauge interest in who's willing to have there car mapped??

Of Course times/Dates would need to be sorted out Etc.

Mods iv put this in Supra Chat due alot of the Members sometimes Forget about the Relevant Regions. If it needs moved then move it please.

If your Interested in this Mapping Session can you put down Name/what your running/Stock Twins/single/ECU/Injectors.

1. Geo - Precision Billet T67/AEM/800cc PE Injectors

Edited by Geo (see edit history)

You might find it useful to tie in with Michel Lane. Ryan often comes up to Darlington for work on cars for Michel.

It's not Scots but it's on the way.

I would be up for that Matt but I could only do it on the days I was back in the North East. There is also the factor that Ryan would have to bring the software for the HKS F-Con Pro Gold that I'm running.

Just a second question but how much does a mapping session cost and what does it entail? I ain't got a clue:blink:

i need an r33 mapped end of september..

hopefully my brother who is next door will have the new dyno up and running

Little to Trip to Jurgens Gaff might be a better drive than to Surrey. :D

Discount from Ryan for doing so many cars?? Worth a Try?? :D