The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aftermarket n/a manifold

Guest bennyessex

Guest bennyessex

Well.....

Just moved into a new house, yaaaaay.

Allocated parking space just for the supra, yaaaaay.

But it has a post that folds down, which has a major disagreement with my exhaust....... Bad times!

So after smashing it out with large tools and swearing lots I went for a spin only to hear a blow from the exhaust. It would apear that there is a crack just after the CAT. I have been told welding would be more expencive then getting a new manifold, and I cant be without the car so not the option.

So I want to go for something unrestrictive, seen a few aftermarket jobbies on ebay in Japan but wondered if anyone had any recomendations? Or previous experiences etc....

cheers guys

I went for one of Nics manifold when mine was an NA. Sounded good and didn't appear to have any flat spots compared to some. Fit wasn't too bad either. Dazzi went for an Autobarn one I tthink. He sent it back as it was shite. I doubt Nic will be doing anymore for a while but mine maybe for sale soon.