The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone know this car advertised on ebay.

SupraStar 3000

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't there a black aerotop that some guy had in wales (I think) that was parked and photographed for sale up a farm track near a barn etc.......was those sort miles i think.......can't remember his user name and a long shot that it was that car tbh.

My only worry is the milage....130k miles! Thats 50k miles more than my current sup and I really want the same or less.

Whats everyones opinion on that sort of mileage?

Bear in mind it might not all miles as the car had a conversion done.

Mine reads 92,000 miles but is more like 75,000 real miles.

I guess. Depends how the conversion was done.

The Thor converter has two outputs miles and km, so my ODO is in KM and my speedo is in mph, by far the best way I think. That way what the ODO says is the correct KM.

I always just assume thats what everyone does, forget some people have to minus the original KM, convert to miles and add to the remainder :)

I always just assume thats what everyone does, forget some people have to minus the original KM, convert to miles and add to the remainder :)

That's what I have to do I think (not sure), which is a bit of a pain but that's the only way I can do it. I also don't have proof of my mileage, but I can guesstimate the yearly mileage from the MOTs and ball park figure it that way.

I guess. Depends how the conversion was done.

The Thor converter has two outputs miles and km, so my ODO is in KM and my speedo is in mph, by far the best way I think. That way what the ODO says is the correct KM.

Same as mine.

Hopefully it goes to a nice home, not many GZ Aero's about!

Strange....I just put the number plate in to get an insurance quote and it came out registered to a TOYOTA SUPRA (N/A) 2945cc 3 Door Hatchback 1986-1989....

....hmm

Those things never seem to work for me either :(

I saw this car a while ago & liked the look & price, just wondered why it wasn't advertised on here if it did belong to a member.

We have been talking about it for a few days now, I don't think it does.

I clearly did at one point as it has a sticker in the window....but then there is a sticker on the back of my car HKS, that was there when I bought it and it has just stayed there.

You need to be a member to advertise in our classified section so I am guessing the current owner knows about the site but is not a member.

We have been talking about it for a few days now, I don't think it does.

I clearly did at one point as it has a sticker in the window....but then there is a sticker on the back of my car HKS, that was there when I bought it and it has just stayed there.

You need to be a member to advertise in our classified section so I am guessing the current owner knows about the site but is not a member.

Could it be an NA-TT conversion? Might explain why it hasn't been advertised on here if it is.

If it's a true TT and been well looked after then i'd offer a cheeky 6K and see what happens.

Plus points are the stock body & colour IMO. Maybe one of the longer serving members on here will recognise the car and can give a little more info about it.

Did you try to phone rather than just e-mailing...?

Is JIC short for Jurgen? In which case he might know.

It must be a genuine GZ Aero, if it mentions 600 were made, this being one? Surely they'd put in the advert if it was a NA-TT, and in which case it wouldn't be a GZ anyway...?

Or as it's been 'professionally maintained' by Owen Developments, give them a call?

Good luck Ed, Dont let the mileage put you off. Mine has done nearly 100k and when I picked up my colleague after pre-season game yesterday he was shocked...

A) Its done 100k!

B) How rock solid it still feels even though it was made in 93/94!