The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Howdy again

Guest DannG

Guest DannG

How do all you may remember me, My name is dann I am 25 and drive a Supra Non turbo.

I have not been on the forum for ages I never renewed my membership.

But am back still the same old me still modding my n/a silly lol

I have recently just done some runs at Santa pod will do a seperate thread with pics for you, also had my n/a dyno'd @ 280.9 but done more mods since then to the engine.

I know the future is to strap a turbo on but hell I come this far so am seeing how far I can take a non turbo supra.

Happy to be back what have I missed ? hope everyone is well

Dann

oh yes have reregistered because for some strange reason my old account not work no more, my membership money will be in the post thursday when i get payed.

Welcome back.

Your Dann account has an expired membership as you have not paid to renew, which is why it didnt work fully when you logged in.

If you can renew your membership against that account please rather than using this new one.

thanks

JB

280 out of an NA?! So here it starts again :D Still very interested to hear about the mods and how you did this, so lets get some details posted.

oh yes have reregistered because for some strange reason my old account not work no more, my membership money will be in the post thursday when i get payed.

Edit - beaten to it!

Guest DannG

sure will have posted the pics from pod will scan in the dyno at work for you all.

I am running alot of Skyline GTR33 parts to get it up to this but its showing now the engine feels very loose and tappy (spelling)

I suggest you hold off your posting until you renew your membership.

Your other thread has been moved, and this one is closed for now. Happy to reopen when you renew your membership but you are trying to bypass the rules by registering again.