The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Strange thing at santapod

Blackie

Most of the day Marc_P and i were swaping cars (His is manual mines an auto) so we were having a play in each others, Just taking the others keys off them. well, This morning we were at the Ibis hotel by the supras and Marc puts his key in my boot lock, Which then opened it. A little bit excited he goes to try my drivers door, which worked fine, Then my ignition and he started my Supra. I tried mine in his car and it works exactly the same, Upon closer inspection we have IDENTICAL patten car keys!! Whats the chances of that happening? Especially with two mates?

Edited by Blackie (see edit history)

Why fight destiny Alan, with such a strong sign, id say call things off with Karolina and make an honest man out of Marc

Good luck though, he is from Harrogate :)

ahahah! lmao!

exactly blackie, i saw the way your eyes filled with excitement and moisture every time marc called you. awwwwwww

Balls to you lot! Nothing is going on!! But, If it were he would be the bi+ch :D Justgav saw Marcs little face drop after the anouncment, very sad indeed

what chassis numbers are your cars ??

All i can find is FRAME NUMBER: jza80-48 or MODEL E-JAZ80-ALPVF what difference would the numbers make?

Edited by Blackie (see edit history)

As much as it pains me to admit, Marc might be the one for you Blackie.

You'll always stay in my heart though and will never forget those early days.

I wish you both luck and may god bless your relationship with him.

if you don't mind, I think I'll have a little cry to myself now :cry:

I'm sorry Ed, our love faded away when i saw everyone else calling you "Eddiebear" That was the name i made up for you :(

:D

Lol, Grow up Mike :D