The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Body repair near hertfordshire?

Samsupra

Hi guys i have used the search button but couldnt find really what im looking for.

as in the title i am looking for a good body repair workshop or garage near hertfordshire as im need a some dent repairs on my roof.

if any one can point in the right direction of a good body repairer i would be much appreciated cheers

Sam

Thanks guys for your help, i spoke to a guy at bradshaws and if i was goin to need a new roof which is possible if the dent man cant work wonders, which is think this is beyond his power of bending to get this back, he said its near the 3 grand mark...:(

I live in hemel hempstead so bradshows is nearest... but 3grand (is that figure way out?) is so much, i will contact supraloopy to get a rough quote.

I am going to speak to "marc the dent man" and try and get him to look at the car and go from there but even if he was to get most of the dents to a reasonable condition it would still need filler and thats not a good way to fix a roof :(? is it?

cheers guys

Sam

I'm in Hemel too :D

I paid them less than 3K for a full respray some years back, not sure what's involved in changing a roof but I would have said it should be alot less.

Wouldn't bother with the Aston Centre, they'll be dearer I'd have thought.

Oh rite small world! where abouts? im near apsley, lawn lane.

Iv only spoken to my mate at bradshaws so i havnt had a proper quote from them. I have sent pics to a few places, Knight racer, Gvn coachworks to see what they quote me.

High Street Green, up by the water tower.

Got to admit Bradshaws did a great job with my respray but the price he's quoted seems high imo.

If you think it needs a new roof then its not likely to be sorted by a dent man.

Whats happened to it? I would be suprised if its not repairable. 3k for a new roof sounds about right.

Would suggest GVN in chiswick.

Yea i had my Starlet Glanza's bonnet resprayed privatly from a mate @ bradshaws and it was quality work but i just dont want to fork out another load of money just 2 days getting her back from single install :(

i have spoken to GVN yesterday and sent a series on pics and they are currerntly deciding which is the best way to do this, hopefully i will hear back from them today.

So i am gauaging interest in a supra shell now or preferably the just roof, but i doubt i will be able to just buy the roof :( so any can help me on this front , maybe a scraped supe on which i could get the roof from...?

Cheers

Sam