The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post Supradrome 09 discussion thread

j1mb0b1

What a great end to a fantastic day, It all ran very smoothly and was a top night with lots of laffs, A big :clap: to everyone that made this night happen and to my friend mike who had many people in stitches :), And a big sorry to the people he may have upset but his harmless. :p

I will be looking forward to the next big meet Keep the good work up tomS :thumbs:

Edited by j1mb0b1 (see edit history)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt appreciate him becoming aggressive towards me at the end of the evening.

I think that was more 50% 50% both you and him are very different people and you clashed a little, But his harmless you have to take the guy with a pinch of salt :).

Superb evening.... :)

Tom, fanastic lad, and cheers for the chilli, the beers and the good laugh, but don't call me I'll call you :)

Rob, happy birthday dude, next time, stick around we didn't a chance to gaffer-tape you to a tree. :)

Smarty, fantastic as well, chief driver for the Tom's pickup service ;)

Blackie, Karolina, glad to finally meet you even if you were that little bit taller. I have sneaky suspicion that you and could end up in trouble when we next meet up :), and I'll make sure to bring the Rape-Tape™. Congratulations on the announcement as well by the way, even if your missus likes me ;) almost forgot marc(paul weller)_p.

Jimbob and Mike 'Have you a got a fag'...well it was interesting ;)

Kearney, was a nice chat this morning and I loved your breakfast of champions, thanks for making the effort to come all the way from Ireland.

Gaz1...that is IF he remembers me ;) Supradibbs, good as always :)

And of course the 'Scrap-it racing wagon', which provided seating, a gas cooker and a bed for the night :)

Edited by JustGav (see edit history)

twas a great weekend, managed to get 2 and a half tons of merc in 13.6 on the strip. i do remember meeting you gav:D although hazily, loved pigs burnout but not the burger that he sneaked lots of hot chilli sauce into:blink: i had no choice but to keep drinking them cold beers to cool my gob:d and it was great to meet everyone else again even burna or is it branners:d woke up at 6.30 am to extra guests (think pig wanted to keep partying) but left at 7.15am as a busy sunday for me, see ya all at the next one

Superb evening.... :)

Tom, fanastic lad, and cheers for the chilli, the beers and the good laugh, but don't call me I'll call you :)

Rob, happy birthday dude, next time, stick around we didn't a chance to gaffer-tape you to a tree. :)

Smarty, fantastic as well, chief driver for the Tom's pickup service ;)

Blackie, Karolina, glad to finally meet you even if you were that little bit taller. I have sneaky suspicion that you and could end up in trouble when we next meet up :), and I'll make sure to bring the Rape-Tape™. Congratulations on the announcement as well by the way, even if your missus likes me ;) almost forgot marc(paul weller)_p.

Jimbob and Mike 'Have you a got a fag'...well it was interesting ;)

Kearney, was a nice chat this morning and I loved your breakfast of champions, thanks for making the effort to come all the way from Ireland.

Gaz1...that is IF he remembers me ;) Supradibbs, good as always :)

And of course the 'Scrap-it racing wagon', which provided seating, a gas cooker and a bed for the night :)

Lost count of how many times we had to turn around :D

I totally hold Tom responsible for that, now where is that ban button :innocent:

..my friend mike who had many people in stitches :), And a big sorry to the people he may have upset but his harmless...

"Shaggers!!!" lol

Was a great day/eve/night. Glad I finally got to meet some of you. Cheers to Kearney for the sponge lol. I have never seen anyone wash their car with Lynx shower gel before :taped:

Cheers Jurgen for lending me your crash helmet, and thanks to everyone else for making it a top night :thumbs: