The mkiv Supra Owners Club

vinyl wrap

JS2004

yeah trying to find out info on the interwebz about that, concerned how durable it is, what happens if someone keys it (can it be keyed etc) and how it reacts to winter / summer weather etc. last thing youd want is the stuff peeling off.

I remember seeing this on wheeler dealers i think it was where they wrapped a camper van.

Very impressive stuff and lots cheaper than a respray.

If it peels take it back to them. If it gets a scuff or keyed it will still be alot cheaper to have that one panel redone and the colour match i imagine would be spot on.

Loving the matt black wrap.

i want the matte black wrap but thinking about the carbon.. ive sent them an email asking how much it would be for a full supra wrap so will post the cost here then ill start the whole justification process where i convince myself that yes.. i really *do* need it :)

i want the matte black wrap but thinking about the carbon.. ive sent them an email asking how much it would be for a full supra wrap so will post the cost here then ill start the whole justification process where i convince myself that yes.. i really *do* need it :)

I have been in a GT3 RS that had a matt wrap, was fooking lovely and couldnt tell it was wrapped until you got really close.

A full wrap is going to be upwards of £2k for something decent.

I was getting quotes of £800 to £1500 for partial wraps with sponsorship logos for Time Attack.

sponsorship logos - now theres a thought.. :) im looking at that lotus (I think) which is matt black (in the gallery) with the orange stripe and side skirts.. trying to visualise what it would look like hehe - would hopefully be unique (on a supe at least)

more specifics? :) i found the one your referring to. they look okay from the pics / far away but it is up close where it counts more i think.

Peeling on one or more arch and a couple of folds in the wrap making it obvious its a wrap.