The mkiv Supra Owners Club

billing

beagle

Hi do anybody no wot field we in, so i can put my tent up in right place . I cant go santa :( so im going straight to billing.

Yes, there is a map in the info & bookings thread and I mention which fields we've been assigned.

Don't put a tent up anywhere remotely near the concrete bit - if in doubt, drop "Tom S" a PM but he'll be there during Saturday.

Yes, there is a map in the info & bookings thread and I mention which fields we've been assigned.

Don't put a tent up anywhere remotely near the concrete bit - if in doubt, drop "Tom S" a PM but he'll be there during Saturday.

im going for the weekend so im be there on friday .I been before with vauxhalls when i had a calibra they some times reserve a area so no body will tent up only members .

im going for the weekend so im be there on friday .I been before with vauxhalls when i had a calibra they some times reserve a area so no body will tent up only members .

I'll be there Friday too - but will be WAY out of the way as I'll have a 6 year old with me so am going to try and avoid any noisey drunken Supra owners on a Saturday night. ;)

I'll be there Friday too - but will be WAY out of the way as I'll have a 6 year old with me so am going to try and avoid any noisey drunken Supra owners on a Saturday night. ;)

i no wot you mean i went about 4 year ago, didnt no it was the nova and corsa weekend went for a quiet weekend :eek: