The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap heater matrix for £62.00

Dave

just been and measured and it looks like it will fit getting my old unit back tomorrow so will measure that .have emailed them to see if there in stock, because there is no buy it now link on the page

cant edit the thread title up to the mods

just got this email back from the company

Hi. This is a copper and brass aftermarket version. I think it is stronger and better than the original. I have sold quite a few with no problems. Getting feedback on exact spec of vehicles fitted to has been difficult. I am confident it does the whole range with air con and the majority if not all without air con. I have them in stock and can put a buy now button or send you a payment email. You use the original pipes and clips but new o rings are supplied. I have a refund policy if you are not fully satisfied. Feel free to call. regards, Andy

Demisterman

132 Eathorpe

Matchborough

Redditch

Worcs

B98 0HL

mods is it possible to make this a sticky

link on my first post :)

• 1 month later...

I purchased one of these the other day to fit to my fathers supra. I got most of the work done yesterday I just have the connections under the bonnet to do today. It fits perfectly and seems a good quality piece of kit.

It took me five hours to get the dash out fit the new matrix and get it all back in again which was considerably faster than the last time I did one.

I will post up again once I have connected the four pipes under the bonnet and had it operating but all looks good so far. It should only take me another 20 mins to finish off but am at work at the moment until 1930hrs.

Great find, well done.

• 3 months later...
Guest SupraCork

I found the footwell of the car soaked with water and inside of car windows all steamed up no hot air coming out i pressume its the heater matrix is in trouble. Has anybody else used this product? I rang toyota and they wanted over 550 euro for a new 1. Has anybody done the job of fitting 1? Will the whole dash need to come out?

I found the footwell of the car soaked with water and inside of car windows all steamed up no hot air coming out i pressume its the heater matrix is in trouble. Has anybody else used this product? I rang toyota and they wanted over 550 euro for a new 1. Has anybody done the job of fitting 1? Will the whole dash need to come out?

You're talking about the passenger side footwell, right? The matrix is on that side.

Quite a few of us have done heater matrix swaps now. How-To type link below ...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=127044

Guest SupraCork
You're talking about the passenger side footwell, right? The matrix is on that side.

Quite a few of us have done heater matrix swaps now. How-To type link below ...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=127044

Thanks thats what i am looking for. What a prick of a job i was hopeing there'd be a easy way of doing it looks like it'l be in garage for while. I just brought that rad from the link hopfully will do the job now!

• 1 year later...