The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey Guys! ^_^

leafy360

Hey everyone ive been looking for a Supra for a few months now and definately want a manual for sure!

Still not sure whether to go twin or n/a! Depends on if anyone knows a cheap place to go for insurance!!??? :p

Also wouldnt mind some advice on how much i should be looking at paying for one that wont break on me

much love

Edited by leafy360 (see edit history)

Yeah have been for a while matey:) just need to have a change from my 2004 hyundai coupe se ...ha!

im thinking something along the lines of http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1157431.htm

I know the guy is selling it on here too but unfortunatly I live in the channel islands (Guernsey) which means its a bit harder to check some of these cars out.

If your insurance is going to be a killer on your monthly bills id go for a NA as running costs can be expensive and with a TT it will be more expensive.

But if you can easily afford the insurance (even though you think its just not feasible paying that much) id go for the TT.

If you want help looking at cars over here, post up cars that you are interested in, and I'm sure local helpful members wouldn't mind going for a look.

If you see any in the Kent area, PM me the details and I'll have a gander at it for you. Save you any wasted journeys looking at spunkers.

• 2 weeks later...