The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supras in Nurburgring videos on You tube

Guest 780z

I would dearly love confirmation that I was having a nightmare and that I never really did see the video of a couple of Supras at the Nurburgring that were being overtaken by all manner of cars and bikes flying past as if they were parked up.....I couldn't watch it to the finish it was too depressing.....

I would dearly love to see a video of a Supra flying past all the cars in question ( a couple of 911's M3's and even an M5 I think ) Can anybody post a link please ?

LOL about the reverse video.....lol

Just needed reassuring that I will not be making a mistake by buying a Supra thats all, when I get a min I will post the youtube link.........

I would dearly love to see a video of a Supra flying past all the cars in question ( a couple of 911's M3's and even an M5 I think ) Can anybody post a link please ?

Bignum's youtube video is embedded in the link you can't get to, or available directly, here:

I think he s/he has to pay up to see the Multimedia section, pay your £10 and see what you find..

must of been watchin 1 of your vids :p

on a serious note, dude are you serious :blink: i mean just cause its being overtaken my gt3s and m3s means squat, espicially at the ring!

Edited by Kirk (see edit history)

I would dearly love confirmation that I was having a nightmare and that I never really did see the video of a couple of Supras at the Nurburgring that were being overtaken by all manner of cars and bikes flying past as if they were parked up.....I couldn't watch it to the finish it was too depressing.....

You never know, maybe the guy had never been there before? you don't need vids of Supra s flying around the ring to prove they can go quick.

You love rubbing us lot up the wrong way, don't you?

A well driven Supra is fairly formidable around the 'Ring. Believe me.

If you don't, however, look up a guy with the username of Kermit on here.

You love rubbing us lot up the wrong way, don't you?

A well driven Supra is fairly formidable around the 'Ring. Believe me.

If you don't, however, look up a guy with the username of Kermit on here.

George removed all his videos as he got a week long ban last year for posting videos.