The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help please

pjavon

I've just put a camera in my car and connected it up to the stereo, everything worked fine but now I've put the dash back in the heater and clock don't work!

I've checked the fuses in the drivers foot well and all is o.k.

The lights come on the heaters when the side lights are on but nothing else. I've just checked all the snap in connectors and 2 were loose on the top of the stereo(the Toyota blocks) so clicked them in and thought that would be it but still nothing.

Really running out of ideas now

Any help is really appreciated

Yes mate, i've removed them from the panel now to make it easier

2 on the heater control panel, the spade connectors for the fag lighter, one for the clock.

And the 3 on the top, hazzards odo and one for the display on the door side

Yes mate, i've removed them from the panel now to make it easier

2 on the heater control panel, the spade connectors for the fag lighter, one for the clock.

And the 3 on the top, hazzards odo and one for the display on the door side

What about the plugs that are on top of the stereo mounting cage, are they all in ok?

What about the plugs that are on top of the stereo mounting cage, are they all in ok?

They were the ones that weren't when i took it apart again and thought that was it. But still the same no heater or clock:(

I think i've done 4 times now, even connected the top panel incase they were linked somehow