The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Decisions decisions (what to buy)

James

Got a guitar that I'll be shifting pretty soon so will have a few pennies spare when that goes to spend on the car.

Trying to decide what is my best option though.

I'm going to get a 1st decat before anything. That'll be me full BPU then.

Next few things I've been looking at are facelift headlights (my off side front light is pretty yellow) and possibly facelift rears aswell.

Also was thinking on cleaning up under the bonnet a bit and cleaning up the turbo mani and inlet mani and with that maybe adding a TRD tower brace.

Other thing that I've been contemplating is upgrading the brakes - most likely to UK spec jobs - (fronts at least) as it's just the standard J-Spec I'm on but with G3 grooved rear discs and endless pads.

So - given how much I'm finding them going for - it's between the front and rear lights and the brace or front brakes.

Thoughts? :)

If you do a search, in technical, there is a how to guide on just this.

Its not too hard several of us have done this mod, there is a member here who will do them for you @ a price.

Oh if you do this i suggest you get HIDS too, as they are also a great affordable mod.