The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Probably selling the supey..

KimberleyAnn

Heya,

I think i might have given in, and due to expecting a little one i might have to sell the supra.

Its been in the bodyshop for the last few months, having the kit taken off and refitted/blended, the wheels refurbed, and sprayed and everything being tidyed up so the exterior is immaculate.

I just wondered if now is a good time to sell (i know in general the climate isnt) or weather i should hold off until next year?

any advice would be great.

x

Me and my partner keith are expecting a boy! Its due boxing day. I do have a second car so the supra doesnt have to go to make way for a baby car, and my partner has a car to....but i just feel like its time :(

Congratulations and good on you, I think I would do the same if me and my fiance were in that position. I would get a nice audi or something sensible to replace it.

This reminds me of that Autotrader advert that did the rounds a long time ago. Went something along the lines of.

"Supra TT aerotop.. blah blah... well looked after, loved and cherished..blah amazing car.. wife forgot to take the pill, gutted." :D

Congratulations btw :)

Have to concur with other parents here.

Don't blame baby practicalities - costs maybe! - but not space. We coped for the first 12 months with the Supra as the only car, and only then got rid because we had the opportunity to upgrade to an Aristo. :)

i would definately keep it. you have a nice car. and it sounds like your spending quit a bit of money on it. It would be a shame to sell up. and the prices supras are going for at the moment you might aswell keep it.

Congrats on the little one aswell :) xmas babies are always the best looking and grow up to be totaly awesome people ;)

i would definately keep it. you have a nice car. and it sounds like your spending quit a bit of money on it. It would be a shame to sell up. and the prices supras are going for at the moment you might aswell keep it.

Congrats on the little one aswell :) xmas babies are always the best looking and grow up to be totaly awesome people ;)

Yes we are the best looking and we all grow up to drive Twin Turbo Supes! :D

Congratulations and I second everything Guigsy said!