The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod grudge matches

Kearney

Well I'm sure a few people are dying to have a run against other members particular cars. So lets start a list over who you want to run against at the event:D

I'm breaking it into 2 simple fair groups, forced induction and N/A

(just an example, put your name and then "-" and the persons username you want to run against) for example

1. Homer - SteveR

TT's, big singles, hybrids

N/A's

1. Kearney - Don't know anyone LOL

I should point out, because otherwise I'll only get questions beforehand about how this will work or complaints afterwards that it wasn't organised - this is only a bit of fun.

This list isn't something we'll refer to on the day: you queue up, you race, that's it.

By all means arrange with those you'd like to race to make it happen, but that's up to each individual to sort out, not me! :p

I should point out, because otherwise I'll only get questions beforehand about how this will work or complaints afterwards that it wasn't organised - this is only a bit of fun.

This list isn't something we'll refer to on the day: you queue up, you race, that's it.

By all means arrange with those you'd like to race to make it happen, but that's up to each individual to sort out, not me! :p

Oh your so sensible Steve :p

Yep exactly! just a bit of fun, its down to personal arrangement if you want to try que and arrange a run against another member but by all means put your name down if your interested to see your car + skills against another particular member!

I'm dying to race a quick Auto N/A and see the difference, that would be my aim

The man is a information/disclaimer guru :rolleyes:

Come on people! Put your names on the list!!

If i take our NA, il race ya :eyebrows: just imagine if you were beaten by a girl :p

I was beaten by a girl last year (a 45 year old woman) in a (what looked bog standard) rover metro that had a 1.8k series engine in it. I was in a 2.0 N/A skyline..... Epic fail...... :taped:

ill race someone dont mind if i get blown away as i am running a tt!

What about the poor lads driving the N/A's!!?

The man is a information/disclaimer guru :rolleyes:

Sorry for being what I would have previously imagined was OTT, but I'm getting rather cheesed off with the number of - to be frank - stupid PM's I've been getting. I'm trying to avoid further workload/grief! :p

Sorry for being what I would have previously imagined was OTT, but I'm getting rather cheesed off with the number of - to be frank - stupid PM's I've been getting. I'm trying to avoid further workload/grief! :p

Can only imagine :blink: Your doing a mega job mate, will be a great day simply due to the amount of effort you have put in. Its definatly appreciated, and it will all be worth it when your kicking my arse down that drag strip :taped:

Can only imagine :blink: Your doing a mega job mate, will be a great day simply due to the amount of effort you have put in. Its definatly appreciated, and it will all be worth it when your kicking my arse down that drag strip :taped:

Not convinced I'm going to be able to even sign up, my clutch felt funny last time I drove it. :cry:

I dont mind who im up against, going for the laugh and to meet you all. If your interested im in an auto n/a, standard apart from the zorst and 2nd decat. Silver, reg is L624 RHL, dont worry if you forget it, just look in front of you as your going down the strip lol

I would like to race TDR and Gaz1

You had your chance and you got spanked... twice :p or was that Mr.P that was twice?!? :D

I've retired from drag racing... for now. In fact my last run on the strip was that 11.5 and I'd like to remember it as my swan song :)

Cheers,

Brian.