The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anyone off this week?

brettjones

ironing whats that?

i have a small projet to do but waiting for some engine bits on my sons motorbike he had it on the road for 3 days and cooked the piston ring and damaged the bearings so if dhl comes this morning i will get on with that if not then the sup is having a bath

Im off for a week, got 30 days holiday to take this year still. So im using 5 of them to try and get my car build thread finished updated so to speak. Just up so having breakfast then off to Toyota to pick some parts up. :D

Im off for a week, got 30 days holiday to take this year still. So im using 5 of them to try and get my car build thread finished updated so to speak. Just up so having breakfast then off to Toyota to pick some parts up. :D

How's the build going Geo? I've been following and I must say it's coming along nicely :)

Can't wait to see what that will be like finished! :D

... got 57 days of leave to take myself, and just had some leave without taking any of my allowance (boss screwed up!) Winner!!

And as a shift worker, I only work half of the year anyway.... :D

How's the build going Geo? I've been following and I must say it's coming along nicely :)

Its going good, just nipped over to Ian's to drop off a Upper Rad pipe, he's starting work on it today again as he had other jobs in to do first.

Can't wait to see what that will be like finished! :D

... got 57 days of leave to take myself, and just had some leave without taking any of my allowance (boss screwed up!) Winner!!

And as a shift worker, I only work half of the year anyway.... :D

I cant wait either, been ages since i drove her. Prob a little while longer too as once Ian is finished she going in for respray.

Raining here right now. Depressing really. Two weeks ago I came back from America where it was super hot. So even the sun seems rubbish at the mo. Long weekend booked 13th - 17th Aug to go to the nurberg ring. But this is now on tender hooks as a friend that was going to come along has blown his engine. Having full rebuild now. Can't see him running it in, in time. Unless he does it on the way there:)

:(