The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Had the car machine polished

RobD

Its coming on nicely, get my coilovers at the end of this month , was planning on buying the uk spec brakes for the front but I think the geo needs looking into , so fitting the coilovers then will be going to see someone to get the geo done, not sure where to go around here though! Then I will get the brakes then its ready for the twin turbo engine :D:D:D:D

Looks very nice mate, just need some clear indicators, and get some back to black on that active spoiler and its spot on.

The active spoiler has been done now! The bloke who done it came back the day after to do the lip as he didnt have the correct stuff for it and washed my seats and done the interior.

The bloke is very well priced and does a superb job, if anyone in or around cambridge wants there car done then pm me and I will get the number off the mate at work ( Aslong as the mods are ok with this!) :)