The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Video of your SUPRA exhausts....!

Jamesy

Thought it'd be good to share some sound clips of our motors.

Not only is it a good chance to show off your "tone" but also (and more importantly) it shows what different exhausts sound like for people looking for new ones. It nice to know which ones sound loud/quiet/mental etc...(would also be a good idea to state what model you have as i know an exhaust on an NA and single will be louder than a TT)

I should have a video ready for later ron so for now feel free to crack on guys :D

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same car a few years later with a Boostlogic 4inch exhaust, tubular manifold and T67:

DZbS5niZj-8

Please tell me you have more of it at full chat?! Easily the nicest tone of any Supra exhaust (although a little loud for reserved tastes :D )

Please tell me you have more of it at full chat?! Easily the nicest tone of any Supra exhaust (although a little loud for reserved tastes :D )

I never got much video of the car fro the outside, was too busy having fun in it :D

Here's one of mine and Jamie's: