The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Subaru Impreza WRX Sti RC Cars

Guest malaysiabound

Guest malaysiabound

Hi all.

My name is Phil and i live a few ponds away over here in Malaysia. A very good friend of mine suggested that i should introduce myself onto your forum so here i am. I'd like to in turn introduce you to my Toyota Supra cars made by Auldey. They come in a 1/28 scale with working lights and hidden aerial. Fully licensed by Toyota these little cars are big on detail and low on price. I hope some of you guys and gals come over for a look see. Please be sure to say hi if you do.

Regards as always, Phil

Link removed by mawby. We don't take kindly to folk signing up just to sell stuff.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. In my defence, i'm not selling little blue pills but cars that i thought may be of interest to your members of the Supra Forum.

Supra.jpg

Suprablack.jpg

Edited by malaysiabound (see edit history)

My name is Phil and i live a few ponds away over here in Malaysia. A very good friend of mine suggested that i should introduce myself onto your forum so here i am. I'd like to in turn introduce you to my Subaru Impreza WRX RC cars made by Auldey. They come in a 1/28 scale with working lights and hidden aerial. Fully licensed by FUJI JUKOGYO KABUSHIKIKAISHA these little cars are big on detail and low on price. I hope some of you guys and gals come over for a look see. Please be sure to say hi if you do.

That's not a great picture, if you want to try and spam us with Supra-related items you could at least give us decent shots of the product from a few angles.

You're lucky, when I looked at this thread it was a scooby being advertised not a Supra.

Guest malaysiabound

Hi Mawby,

yes i know.... oops, what can i say. I'm a cluts but i have corrected that and put a somewhat nicer picture on there. If it's ok with you, i'll put some additional pictures showing a bit more detail but my intention is not to disrupt your forum and i don't consider myself a spammer.