The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any body want to go to the NURBURGRING on the 18th to 21st september 2009

little num

Hi

Don't know any of you, but we are a bunch from Denmark going in that weekend. We are staying at Am Tiergarten (I can't belive you got rooms now and so cheap. EVERYTHING was getting sold out a month ago).

We are probably going to be four MK4 supras (a couple of them being 800hp crazy cars) one or two MKIII and two diesel BMWs.

We will be arriving friday evening and staying around the track both saturday and sunday. Some of us (me included) will be mountainbiking around the track, probably saturday.

Sunday evening we are driving to Frankfurt for the auto show (where Lexus/Toyota probably release the LF-A and the new Ferrari 458 will be on show)

Could be cool to meet up in the paddock or something one of the days

little_num,

Just saw your video 8.13... Gotta take a drive behind you or better, buy you for a instructor lap. Like beers? ;)

One of the guys joining us in september has HKS GT28 twins 750bhp+ and I've told him that I'm going to buy him beers for the rest of is life is he gets under 8.45 which he is talking about... I'm a bit scared after seeing your vid, but hey, he can't drive a car without crashing it. I hope ;-)

Edited by bodilx6 (see edit history)

Bodilx6 your more then wlecome to come out with me or follow if you can, my 8.08 lap was quick but boring as i had nobody to race lol.

Cool!

Lets meet up at the small dirt parking place on the far side of the roundabout at the track entrance when it opens saturday the 19th (or a bit earlier) We'll be a handfull of supras there (or on the grass parking behind if the dirt one is full)