The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from Cumbria

paddy

Thanks for the comments you guys. I live in Penrith about 15mins from Ullswater lake. Recently sold my dc5 now i cant wait to get hold of my supra.Would highly recommend Jurgen from jm-imports for all you guys who are looking to import a car. Brilliant cars and brilliant service!

Oh... Hello mate we must be neighbours.lol.I think iv seen your supra in town a few times before but not for a while. Do you still own it?

Yes still have it.

Its not been on the road much this year so far, I had a boost problem which is now more or less sorted and the weather hasn't been great for well over a month.

Not that I don't drive it in the wet but it just means all the extra work keeping the chromed alloys clean and in good condition.

I usually go for a run up hartside in the summer evenings when it is nice and quiet. Its a good road to drive once you have got used to your Supra that is.

Looks like yours is similar power to mine (400bhp is that right?), so until you are used to how that power is delivered to the road then steadily build up with the accelerator agressiveness.

You have chosen a cracking colour for the Supra, if I were to respray mine then it would be the gun-metal colour like yours.

I notice it catches the light much better than the other standard colours that toyota offered.

There is a meet up planned already....check the 'meet up section' for the north west....the thread is on a 'sticky'.

Although could always do a short notice mini-meet up when we have some guarenteed weather forecast any particular weekend when people are free.

A group run up hartside is always a laugh.

Yes still have it.

Its not been on the road much this year so far, I had a boost problem which is now more or less sorted and the weather hasn't been great for well over a month.

Not that I don't drive it in the wet but it just means all the extra work keeping the chromed alloys clean and in good condition.

I usually go for a run up hartside in the summer evenings when it is nice and quiet. Its a good road to drive once you have got used to your Supra that is.

Looks like yours is similar power to mine (400bhp is that right?), so until you are used to how that power is delivered to the road then steadily build up with the accelerator agressiveness.

You have chosen a cracking colour for the Supra, if I were to respray mine then it would be the gun-metal colour like yours.

I notice it catches the light much better than the other standard colours that toyota offered.

There is a meet up planned already....check the 'meet up section' for the north west....the thread is on a 'sticky'.

Although could always do a short notice mini-meet up when we have some guarenteed weather forecast any particular weekend when people are free.

A group run up hartside is always a laugh.

Yeah im gonna be taking it easy when i finally get it.Its been a while since i drove rwd.Last one being a Silvia.

Yep Jurgens estimated at 400bhp so should be similar.

Hartside sounds good. Were so lucky to have such good roads were we live.I just hope the weather wont be too harsh for when i pick it up in September time.

Thanks for the heads up on the threads too.Will check them out later on.

Hi Guys im new to this forum.

Just ordered my supra from jm-imports should be with me in about 8 weeks time...im so excited.

Hopefully meet some of you guys soon.

Paddy:D

Hi mate, congrats on the purchase.

8 weeks you say, looks like yours will arrive around the same time as mine :).