The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap TT

danny1987

Keron just bought that from here for £1700 last week.

Good on him for not parting it, but that's one hell of a mark up (though I expect it to sell)

EDIT: Seeing as I missed the oringal sale by a few minutes, Keron, I'll give you £1750 for it :D

Could you repair the turbos etc or could that me ££££££££££?

Depends what damage has been caused. The fact it's being resold rather than an easy break might indicate there's more than turbo damage. If you're interested, best to PM Keron direct.

I have a couple of spare sets of turbo's so would be an easyish fix for me, but if there's other problems it could be very expensive.

But if it was a non trader that came on here bought it and sold it with that mark up, well I'm sure this would be a different kind of thread :innocent:

To be fair keron hasnt put here for sale has he.

The people that get a real bashing are the ones that buy something cheap or are given it free then come back here and try and sell it at a mark up

yes that was me...when it came in i looked at it and couldnt have the heart to break it! ive just got a single turbo kit so might bolt it on! who knows. it does need a good clean which im doing. and a few other things im changing to make it better...

im a trader, thats what we do....;)

Keron just bought that from here for £1700 last week.

Good on him for not parting it, but that's one hell of a mark up (though I expect it to sell)

EDIT: Seeing as I missed the oringal sale by a few minutes, Keron, I'll give you £1750 for it :D

I missed another one :(

£1800 keron :p

yes that was me...when it came in i looked at it and couldnt have the heart to break it! ive just got a single turbo kit so might bolt it on! who knows. it does need a good clean which im doing. and a few other things im changing to make it better...

im a trader, thats what we do....;)

Sadly it might stop being what traders do. I have never been comfortable with traders hoovering up parts from the forum and then selling them on for a big mark up without adding anything to the overall deal.