The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anyone know this car ?

TRACIE_LOU

Hi trace !

Seems quite nice, no mention of mileage or servicing or av i missed it :Pling:

Not thinking of selling yours r u ? ;)

Hey you!... I hadn't until a thread came up on here about swapping.. and well now i'm kinda seriously thinking about it.. either swap or sell and start again, got itchy feet and a few things we'd like to do differently, just not sure what i can get for mine yet

Wow, that IS cheap! Might be worth phoning the guy and asking a few questions about it. Some nice goodies on there!

Yeah i emailed him, and as Tony said to me i should have just rang him, thats why we asked on here because most of you lot can pick things out a mile off that we wouldn't notice

When i was in the UK, i went to see this car because i wanted to buy it.

DO NOT BUY THIS CAR!!!!!

Horrible condition, dash broken and the worst paint job i have ever seen.

Pictures look good, i will give you that. But up close the car is a mess. Bodykit is a mess, very badly done.

Car does not drive good. i have brought a NA and mine runs much better then this one.

And Headunit did not work when i went to view this car.

Car's interior smells funny.

The owner was very nice but he was also a lier. because he said in the ad that he only drove in on weekends, but when i went to view the car he said he used it everyday to work.

I hope this helps.

When i was in the UK, i went to see this car because i wanted to buy it.

DO NOT BUY THIS CAR!!!!!

Horrible condition, dash broken and the worst paint job i have ever seen.

Pictures look good, i will give you that. But up close the car is a mess. Bodykit is a mess, very badly done.

Car does not drive good. i have brought a NA and mine runs much better then this one.

And Headunit did not work when i went to view this car.

Car's interior smells funny.

The owner was very nice but he was also a lier. because he said in the ad that he only drove in on weekends, but when i went to view the car he said he used it everyday to work.

I hope this helps.

Ah bugger & poo,, thanks for that heads up tho... thats the thing with pictures they can be so decieving:(