The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Quick photoshop request.......

Jamesy

....just wondered if anyone could possibly do a quick photoshop on one of the below pics to show it with a TRD rear spoiler on please.... (i would like the carbon blade one but want to make sure it'll improve the looks of the car not worsen it!!)

thanx in advance much appriciated!! :D

Weird request but is there any chance you could take a photo at this angle....

http://www.scotster.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Supra/Dat%20Inter%20Meets/IMG_067.jpg

I didn't have a spoiler on for a couple of months and i thought it looked daft at certain angles. I can't remember specifically what they were but the angles you have chosen make it look OK.

I would never have a sup without a spoiler regardless of kit.

one of the few cars that looks good without. Instead of getting the spoiler i would have the wiper and washer jet removed. Then it would look cooler :D

Thank u so much for doing the pic for me. I am not sure if i like it or not, i thought it'd look better than it does! :blink:

funny u should mention it but its going in to have rear spoiler rear jey wash and boot badges all removed n smoothed in the next week or so!! ;)

Weird request but is there any chance you could take a photo at this angle....

http://www.scotster.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Supra/Dat%20Inter%20Meets/IMG_067.jpg

I didn't have a spoiler on for a couple of months and i thought it looked daft at certain angles. I can't remember specifically what they were but the angles you have chosen make it look OK.

I would never have a sup without a spoiler regardless of kit.

is this ok for you dude (if so can u whack your TRD on mine to gimme another view point of it as i am not convinced its gonna work on my motor ;) )

If I can suggest one thing, your tailgate has been smoothed so the holes have been removed for the spoiler. I know it's not a major issue to make more holes, but the effort has been made to make it spoilerless, may as well keep it like that.

yeah this is true mate - plus its getting the rear wiper, washer jet and badges removed and smoothed shortly so will be very "smooth" lol.

however if it was to look better with the TRD i would go for it. but im not conviced :)

lol - how bad was it mate ...

Didn't even bother saving it. See thats the problem you are going to have, its never going to look 100% unless you see it on the car.

Photoshopping bits onto your car is never a good idea ;)

yeah i know what u mean mate but i dont fancy spending 300 odd notes on it just for it to look pony lol (or at least not better than already)

the photoshopped one on page1 has made me think maybe i should leave it - but i am pretty sure from other angles the TRD would look pukka on it :)

right i think i AM going to go for the TRD spolier with carbon blade and also the carbon centre section of the do-luck bumper - im hoping that may well look SWEET.

but cant afford the spoiler just yet so will still be spoilerless for a while yet ;)