The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Favourite bucket seats ???

Jamesy

Last night i had a pair of Recaro SR3 LeMan bucket seats fitted into the Supra.

I cant believe how good they are - really tight hugging, look smart, and no massive metal frame on them etc. And they recline to get the kids in the back. :cool:

These are by far my favourite seats.... just wondered what other peoples favourites are for their cars?

:D

Any pics of them?

Corbeau Pro Series fitted both my last mkiv's i love them.

Yeah will do a couple of pics and post up jamie - cant belive the quality of the recaros as never had them before!

I cant believe u get a free beautiful little girl with each pair of those corbeaus dude ;) she is so cute :)

they loon quality but i needed recliners to get kids in back!

Guest johnnie
Any pics of them?

Corbeau Pro Series (XL for the driver) fitted both my last mkiv's i love them.

Very cute baby BTW I love Bride Low Max

http://www.z1auto.com/images/gias_image.gif

I have the same Recaros in mine (trimmed in leather)

Mine have genuine Recaro subframes, although I believe they're discontinued now. The Bride subframes that Whifbitz sell do fit straight onto these seats however.

I too like the Bride Gias Lowmax, if anything they are better than my Recaros.

Last night i had a pair of Recaro SR3 LeMan bucket seats fitted into the Supra.

I cant believe how good they are - really tight hugging, look smart, and no massive metal frame on them etc. And they recline to get the kids in the back. :cool:

These are by far my favourite seats.... just wondered what other peoples favourites are for their cars?

:D

Jamesy are you sure they are SR3 Le Mans? They look like the factory fit Speed's by the trim

Yes they look the same mate altho yours seem to have had a leather retrim already ;)

Sort of but only half done :)

I really want them black but want to keep the logos etc but it just costs so much although i might bite the bullet and get them done but got to do a few things to the engine first before i start on the interior!:(