The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where to get "Supra" badges?

quez

I'm looking to replace my old Toyota and Supra badges on the rear for some new chrome ones, I've found a Toyota emblem on ebay but can't seem to find a Supra one anywhere, does anyone know where I could get these?

The only ones I've found are the goldgenie ones but I don't fancy paying £150 for a few badges, and the likwidart badges which I'm not too keen on :p

I got mine from a guy off here called Rob aka LIKWIDART and they are very good and you can choose different colours!

PM him and im sure he'll get back to with a good price and he can e-mail you pics of them as well if you want to see them first!!;)

I'm looking to replace my old Toyota and Supra badges on the rear for some new chrome ones, I've found a Toyota emblem on ebay but can't seem to find a Supra one anywhere, does anyone know where I could get these?

The only ones I've found are the goldgenie ones but I don't fancy paying £150 for a few badges, and the likwidart badges which I'm not too keen on :p

Let us know if you find anything decent! :)

• 1 year later...