The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all.

Smallshinyant

I have been floating around for a little while but finally got my payment sorted so full member :). Will post some pics of the car soon. Sorry it took me so long it's a great club and love reading all the advice, comments and general banter that goes on.

J-spec stock supra n/a , black.

loads of plans. Small bank balance. :(

Thanks for the welcome, well second welcome. Found some pictures to put up until the next time we get some sun. If anyone has some tips on how to get rid of a scratch our from down the side where somebody has keyed the side panel and door would be appreciated. Was used as our wedding car, ribbon looks great on the supra but get's noisey when entering hyper space :rolleyes:

4706_212205065264_786305264_6871795_5171037_n.jpg

4706_212205070264_786305264_6871796_6674220_n.jpg

15022009430.jpg

15022009431.jpg

16022009433.jpg

Thank you thank you. Im angling for shiny new wheels to get me going. Keeping an eye on the for sale thread. But it seems that there are so many wheels that go well with a black supra.

Yeh, I am after new alloys, but I think I will have to wait until March next year at the earliest.