The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anybody broke a fully working supra before ?

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

It's a lot of work Jurgen, wouldn't you do better making a deal with someone like Keron who would do the hard part for you?

The main items would be worth about £4.2k on a TT 6spd, the rest is made up buy selling the smaller items at a higher per unit cost.

It's a lot of work Jurgen, wouldn't you do better making a deal with someone like Keron who would do the hard part for you?

The main items would be worth about £4.2k on a TT 6spd, the rest is made up buy selling the smaller items at a higher per unit cost.

we have broke x2 rx7 before and made some good money on it, and we are braking a figaro next week..

so we just want to try one supra and see how it goes..

its maybe best i wait for a rear ended supra in japan salvage yards...

it might be cheaper

I wouldnt bother at that price, I've broken a couple of cars and it's a total PITA unless you get the car stupidly cheap and is not cost effective to tidy up :)

Don't do it, you'll have tons of parts lying around and you'd wished you had just sold it as it is :)

half cuts would be a good idea :)