The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another new boy

Guest cbr337

Guest cbr337

Hi people ive just got my first supra ive had the skylines,scoobies,and evo's so now for the supra.Well ive heard there very strong cars.Ive got an n/a 93 but it wont be for long as its havn a tubro fitted asap as n/a dont do it for me and it was cheaper to ger an n/a than gettin a tt.Plus with a tt most ive found are auto and the n/a ive got is manual,well hope to see some of you about cheers chris

Guest cbr337

nah not yet i got the car yesterday afternoon and since ive got it i have spent most of the time tinkering with it but i will get some today is has 19" dare alloys and using tein coilovers has a full stainless and thats it so far lol

Guest cbr337

wont cost me much, the thing is i looked every where for a decent tt but they where either over priced or they had to my bling stuff from halfords and also there was loads of autos so i thought n/a's i did it that way with my old 300 so im now doing it that way again.

Guest cbr337

the car doent owe me much at all so it will be still chearp than buyin a tt plus this is in good condition and i could find a decent manual tt any heres a pic its sittin on 19inch dares which look nice but im not sure about keepin them

Image017.jpg

Guest cbr337

thanks for the welcome guys,yer spoke to keron on wednesday as i brought some stuff of him and he does a good deal on the parts for na/t but ive also been pos thinking about a super charger does anyone on here have one fitted ?as it would be good to have a chat to weight the pros and cons just so i can make my mind up