The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sneak Preview Of LED Rear Lights, Thoughts Please

Supra ST Myster

I reckon it'll look great when finished. If it turns out to be too bright then LEDs come in lots of different flavours for brightness and at the end of the day it doesnt take much to add a few resistors to make them as dim as you want.

What kind of half angle to they have, though? The bright ones tend to be very narrow and it may be a concern the indicators.

Just to play devil's advocate, don't indicators and foglamps still have to be filament bulbs???

Looks great though! :cool: :D

i'll have set emin,

I was thinking, why dont you come up on the saturday and stay over, that way we can work indoors as well and should mean it wont take as long.

It's up to you obviously, I'm just thinking we may be limited for time as I have server stuff to go through, rear centre light, dials (el panels) etc

Give me a ring tonight

Originally posted by Darren Blake

Just to play devil's advocate, don't indicators and foglamps still have to be filament bulbs???

Looks great though! :cool: :D

If they do the BMW's I've seen are breaking the law from the moment they leave the dealership...could be an ammusing re-call! :)