The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car scratched at ACE

supradibbs

Well polished the car tonight and found some (trying not to swear) scratched the rear quarter of my car that i only picked up from the bodyshop on Tuesday.

After spending over 11k on the car too say am annoyed is a understatement had a go a polishing it out but no good so the car has to go back to Simon prob looking at having to respray the quarter panel

mods please forgive me but dammmmm ass holes!!!!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That realy sucks. The paintwork looked stunning.

But to be honnest. It wasnt the best place to park it. When i first turned up and had a look my first thaught was "if it was mine i wouldnt park it next to where people are going in and out of the building."

:(

ffs this is the 3rd time ive tried to write this post but my browser seems to jump back 2 pages each time when im almost done!

what i was going to say is that when i came from inside the cafe the wind blew my jacket open, so i stopped and zipped it up before walking past any cars. I can only imagine its something like that.

If someone wants to dammage someones car on purpose then they are going to do a propper job rather than just a light scratch.

Trust me if i had caught them they would off being craping there teeth for a week

Thats the prob with something that clean dude, Im sure Jamie will back me up, as soon as you buy new leathers a lot of people throw themselves down the road in them just to scuff them up, you will allways be looking for marks!!! Its just too damn clean:p

That sucks:( did notice that you were parked by the main entrance into the cafe maybe someone brushed past it ? as there wasn't much room between yours and leeP 's car.

is on the other side its where i was told too park must admit would not off been my choice