1722 RWHP 1115ftlb on a pair of 6765's

JamieP

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

US horsepower, i be taking that with a pinch of salt

I read a lot of threads on supraforum and im not so convinced, they run lots of boost and push things to the limit, even if it did read over by a 100rwhp its still a massive figure.

I normally take a US WHP figure as a UK FWHP figure. So... call it 1700 FWHP. Still :blink:

Id say its somewhere between the two.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

I read a lot of threads on supraforum and im not so convinced, they run lots of boost and push things to the limit, even if it did read over by a 100rwhp its still a massive figure.

Its because of the cars they don't push though Jamie. If you took your car over there it would make much more HP. The same spec cars, running the same boost over there, always make more power than they do over here.... even when running pump gas which is shite over there. 400rwhp BPU cars ring any bells?

As you say though, can't take anything away from those figures, its just insane.

Its because of the cars they don't push though Jamie. If you took your car over there it would make much more HP. The same spec cars, running the same boost over there, always make more power than they do over here.... even when running pump gas which is shite over there. 400rwhp BPU cars ring any bells?

As you say though, can't take anything away from those figures, its just insane.

Yank pump gas is better than ours, ron v mon?

My guy is telling me Precision have a backlog of DBB's to get out, been 2 months now, any longer & this year will be pretty much a write off :(. On the positive side it's going to be a feckin awesome setup :D

You going to do a race fuel run on the dyno to see what it can do?

My guy is telling me Precision have a backlog of DBB's to get out, been 2 months now, any longer & this year will be pretty much a write off :(. On the positive side it's going to be a feckin awesome setup :D

You going to do a race fuel run on the dyno to see what it can do?

Soon as i can get my hands on one ill run it till it stops making power. 2.5 bar:search::D

Jamie, there are two HP figures on that read out. One reading in the 1600's and the other in the 1700's. Isn't the higher one the fly HP and the 1600 one the rear wheel?

I dont know, im going by the first post, either way its very impressive.

Yank pump gas is better than ours, ron v mon?

Really? What is mon? The "premium" i used when i was over there was 92 ron, i always thought that was crap.

Jamie, there are two HP figures on that read out. One reading in the 1600's and the other in the 1700's. Isn't the higher one the fly HP and the 1600 one the rear wheel?

1600whp wouldn't be 1700 fly. 2000fwhp works out around 1600whp.... according to marko's vid anyway :)