The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Geo's T67 Single Build Thread

Geo

So a long time ago I fried a Turbo having a play with a Bike, next thing I know im going Single, via the XS Power route all work was carried out by a now, non trading company. Some who know me, will know who it is??, JamieP knows as he seen the Install completed.

Don’t get me wrong I’ve had no trouble with the install since it was done, maybe I was lucky who knows. Iv decided to bite the bullet, dust off the credit card not tell the chick and go for a nice clean setup.

I will be keep Stock internals running this running this Turbo, I don’t know if anyone has used or even mapped one of these yet, if not we’ll see how it gets on eh??

Once the car is fitted with new parts it goes for a respray in BMW Carbon Black

Ian Thom and Duncan

Bodywork by Simon’s 01294 222966

Mapped by Ryan G (2Bar Tuning)[/b]

Now the car has been stripped and ready for the new parts to arrive go in etc, all for this wknd fingers crossed. I had to order up a New manifold/downpipe/mid pipe from Paul, as the old stuff just wasnt up to the Job. As its been modded to fit the old Kit.

I may have missed stuff, I'll add these as I go along on the First page. Pics to follow over wknd when I can get over to take some. Old install Pic Below.

Jap Import 6 speed

Engine

Precision T6765 .68 Turbo

Polished Turbo Intake Pipe

PE 800cc Drop In Injectors

HKS Cams 256/264

Walbro Fuel Pumps 2x341's

Fuel Pulsation Dampner Braided Line

Whifbitz Tubular Manifold

Whifbitz stainless 3’’ Down pipe

Whifbitz stainless 3’’ Mid pipe

Heat Wrap

Whiftbitz Oil catch can

K&N Induction

New Stock Fuel Filter

New Stock Oil Filter

6 x Coil Pack Housing Conectors

HKS DLI

AEM 3.5 bar sensor

FMIC

Koyo Radiator

Dual Electric Fans

Blitz Rad Cap

50mm Turbosmart Waistgate

50mm Bov

Braided Oil and Return Lines

Clamps and other bits and bobs

Exhaust Manifold Gasket

Inlet + Exhaust Cam cover Gaskets

Upper Rad Hose

HKS Oil cooler Kit braided lines

NGK Plugs BKR8EIX

AEM ECU

SouthBend Clutch DXD-F Series

FMIC Cooling Plate

Tein Super Streets

Uk Brakes all Round, with OEM disks and CW pads

Do Luck Braided Brake lines

HKS Super Dragger Exhaust

Envy Double Decat

Defi 60mm Boost, Oil, Water, Pressure.

Carbon Firbre 60mm Gauge Holder(Glove Box)

AEM AFR

UK Clear Glass Headlights

HID’s 6000k

Strut Braces Front And Rear

Wed SA-70’s

Whifbitz Solid Gearshift Bushes

Toyota Gear Selector Seal

Injector Seals

Vacuum Hoses

Cam cover(LHS)

Cam cover seal

Cleaning fluid

HKS rubber bung

1/8 NPT straight fitting

Clutch cover washer

Edited by Geo
title wrong (see edit history)

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its gonna be good mate:)

Hope so mate, hope so. Out the Spec anything you think iv missed or VITAL??

I'll be watching this one with interest. Good luck mate.

Why GTR black? 202 is nicer IMO :)

Dont get me wrong i do like the 202, but wanted something different, i may change my mind once again???

Looking good dude, hurry it on and come down here so i can see it in the flesh. :p

will do mate, altho if she finds out iv just spent ££££ on 3 bits of metal i aint going any where, :p

Subscribed :thumbs:

You might want to go with another walbro or add a single bigger 044 pump, depends what boost you run.

:yeahthat: although I would go with a single large pump ie an 044 and a fuel pulsation dampner bypass ;)

not sure bud, as running stock internals, so i'll see what Ryan thinks is safe to run. Maybe the other guys might have a better idea??

I would map it as high as you can (1.6bar+) then turn the boost down to say 1.2bar and see how you get on with that, saves driving all the way to ryan at a later date for more boost when/if you get bored.

I would map it as high as you can (1.6bar+) then turn the boost down to say 1.2bar and see how you get on with that, saves driving all the way to ryan at a later date for more boost when/if you get bored.

didnt think it could be mapped that high due to internals Jamie?? Be interesting to see how these Billet Turbo's Run??

Yesterday we took the Manifold, down pipe and screamer pipe off. When off we discovered that the down pipe wasnt secured and had been rubbing. You can see the shavings on the floor and chassis clearly. Wasnt impressed when i seen this how the botch job it really was. pic below

Oil change has been done, along with new stock fuel filter, New FMIC arrived today so it was dropped off. Looks really good and well made. Some pics i took after manifold was off.

Just waiting on Paul's new sxy manifold/mid pipe/down pipe to arrive tomorrow and we'll fit them

Shiney New FMIC

Restrictor ring :blink: And looks like it was blowing. Same goes for the manifold. Fitment of the IC pipe and looks like it was rubbing on the battery too. Terrible workmanship.

Good pics so far, keep them coming :)

Restrictor ring :blink: And looks like it was blowing. Same goes for the manifold. Fitment of the IC pipe and looks like it was rubbing on the battery too. Terrible workmanship.

Good pics so far, keep them coming :)

Your correct dude, Ian was shocked as to what he took off. Yeah we noticed the IC pipe to, new stuff should be ok, looking at relocating battery to boot for soome much needed space. :D