The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone running a boostlogic T76

hodge

jay , you know you will still be behind....lol as you loose weight on the car , i seem to be putting more bits on ?....something wrong here..ahh its those pizza's.

I'm just pleased I got to hear your single being nailed away, keeps me sane :D

John, here's one of the current billet results threads http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=550044

just looked at the thread ...bloody hell.... looks a pretty good graph. Why cant most UK cars make 700rwhp on a 67 ? ... is it me or are there numbers so much bigger then ours running the same boost ?... or do we have crappy tuners in this country ...lol , i think they get confused with fly wheel hp rather then rwhp...

just looked at the thread ...bloody hell.... looks a pretty good graph. Why cant most UK cars make 700rwhp on a 67 ? ... is it me or are there numbers so much bigger then ours running the same boost ?... or do we have crappy tuners in this country ...lol , i think they get confused with fly wheel hp rather then rwhp...

That was on a dyno dynamics but he does say it was set to read the same as a dynojet, even if it was a 100hp high its still bloody good:)

That's running 2 BAR on race fuel Michel, have you seen the price of fuel over there, they can get race fuel per gallon cheaper than our pump fuel per litre over here :(

H cover doesn't come with an o-ring like the other covers

Guy runs one at crazy boost

It leaks, but he keeps pushing it

Turbo dies

Precision have never supplied o-rings on the H-Cover and general opinion is they should be sealed with a silicone type sealant (crude but works)

Has anyone tried mapping theirs on E85 as of yet?

Alot of the UK Subaru guys have with good results, and the US guys seem to be getting the high numbers with it as well.

Only downside is no Morrisons E85 in London, closest place with E85 would be Northampton....