The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new coil overs problem advice guys

Guest blueangel

Guest blueangel

well last week i finally ordered my coilovers and was looking forward to having a nice new set of D2 coilovers on the car.

Before i ordered them i rang the company to make sure they were what i wanted, first was that the advert show them with pillowball top mounts and i did want them so made sure they came with them and was told yes on the phone, second i told the guy i was ordering the D2's as i already have the 8 pot fronts and have the 6 pots ordered for the rears so wanted them to match up with those.

Well they turned up today and first no pillowball's just standard topmounts and second the colour is completly different from A the picture in the add and B my brakes these are a very deep purple colour but not even in the same scheme as the ones i had seen these are black with purple bezels and top mounts thats all.

Where do i stand guys can i just return them and ask for my money back.

not fit for purpose and not what you ordered are 2 totally differant things.

if they havent sent you what you ordered colour wise cant you just call them and get them to re supply in the colour you want and at the same time send you the pillow ball mounts ?