The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anybody know a Tom from Kent who had a black supra with custom bodykit?

b.weeks

Hi all,

Anybody know a Tom from Gravesend who had an upgraded Supra running 600bhp. Apparently he worked for the gas board. It was a black car with an extensive body kit (with purple seats). Also had a CF rear spoiler (at some point).

NB This may be from a few years ago.

Or more importantly - anybody got any pics of this car? I can get my hands on the moulds but the guy who has the moulds doesn't have any pics to hand or know what the kit is.

Cheers,

Ben.

This one? If so, I believe that was Toyotatom. John (dude) now has that car. I'm sure he could take some pictures for you :)

Welcome back Mig, good to see you again.

I knew I recognised Dude's new car, just couldnt place it.

It was a turbofit piece of work I believe, wasnt that the one with the walking stick end blocking off a pipe?

I think Tom ordered the kit from Japan, but the paint didn't take properly so they created a mould from it and created the new fibreglass panels. The guy who has the moulds no longer does anything with them, so is looking to sell them. They're tucked away in the back of his storage so wasn't sure what they were. I think it's quite likely to be that car as he said he had created the moulds for the "eyebrows" as well.

Welcome back Mig, good to see you again.

I knew I recognised Dude's new car, just couldnt place it.

It was a turbofit piece of work I believe, wasnt that the one with the walking stick end blocking off a pipe?

Thanks John,

Yup, that would be the one. :D