The mkiv Supra Owners Club

performance and modified NE

hodge

hey guys.

My Sup won car of show at performance and modified NE yesterday. I was over the moon. Was the 1st time ive won a major show. Won 100 pound, also a 50 pound voucher for revolution motorstore and a bag full of goodies.

Finally getting something bac k for the tens of thousands of pounds ive thrown itno my Supra lol.

I recon there had to be close to 1000 cars there. So just to get picked out for the top 4 was great never mind winning. There was some awesome motors on show.

Good going to get picked out of all them, where was it at? I didn't know it was on

You going to TOTB next week?

Good going to get picked out of all them, where was it at? I didn't know it was on

You going to TOTB next week?

It was at croft raceway at darlington. JNE had a club stand of about 40 cars or so.

Aye I'll be at TOTB again we've got a club stand there. I'm really looking forward to this never been before.

Wish i came now :sly: :D

You should have matt I'd love to have a look at ya car.

To come second :D

Owch!!!!!! That was harsh LOL.

Well done John, from Auto-Media and tuningshows. Your car was spotted early on in the morning and it was a worthy winner.

I must say the best bit was not telling you why you were due into the arena, your face was a picture throughout the afternoon. :p:taped:

I'll post some pics up of the event and prize giving once I've sorted it all.

Once again well done.

Jason and Pippa

Auto-Media