The mkiv Supra Owners Club

First and only Supra in the Faroe Islands

grandiaerbest

Hi I would like to introduce myself formally.

My name is Ragnar and i live in the Faroe Islands, I went to england and bought myself a Toyota Supra. I drove it from england to Denmark and then to the Faroe Islands.

It has always been a dream of mine to own a Toyota Supra Mark IV.

This is the first and only Supra in the Faroe Islands.

Here are some PICS:

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/41/cimg0999b.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do the locals think? :)

Well people here regard this as a Ferrari or Lambo, since this is the most extreme car you will find on the Faroe Islands. And people have been coming at all hours to look at the car since it arrived in the Faroe Islands.

Also i have been contacted by the biggest newspaper in the Faroe Islands to feature the car in the newspaper, i have said yes.

Also i have been asked to come on the radio here to discuss the car and the journey i made to get the car.

So the car has made headlines here, you could say.

Impressive...!!

I may go the the Faroes, it sounds like a great place. I may become famous there as they have probably never seen a bald man who can ejaculate at the drop of a hat.....;)

Impressive indeed! You wouldn't know he was bald until the hat dropped either :blink: imagine that!

Impressive...!!

I may go the the Faroes, it sounds like a great place. I may become famous there as they have probably never seen a bald man who can ejaculate at the drop of a hat.....;)

Nice Supe too.

H.

Hehe

No disrespect to black people, but if you happened to be black, you could almost be famous here since almost no black people live on the Faroe Islands.

Well people here regard this as a Ferrari or Lambo, since this is the most extreme car you will find on the Faroe Islands. And people have been coming at all hours to look at the car since it arrived in the Faroe Islands.

Also i have been contacted by the biggest newspaper in the Faroe Islands to feature the car in the newspaper, i have said yes.

Also i have been asked to come on the radio here to discuss the car and the journey i made to get the car.

So the car has made headlines here, you could say.

That's awesome. We should have a mass Supra gathering! :)

Nice. Love the number plate. lol

How come you had to go to denmark? couldnt you have got a ferry from somewhere in the north of the uk?

Smyril Line does not sail to the UK anymore, only to Island and Denmark.

The Faorese government had to buy over half the company to save it. they were very close to bankruptcy.

It costs me a lot of money in travel expenses, but on the bright side I got to see my sisters in Denmark.