All Bomexed up with nowhere to go !!

dude

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't usually like that bumper but it looks very smart in silver!

Is it me or is the gap between bonnet/bumper/headlights a bit uneven? Looks like a bigger gap on the OS :eek:

edit: I think it's just the angle of the pic I was looking at, seems ok in the other pics

Originally posted by Jake

I don't usually like that bumper but it looks very smart in silver!

Is it me or is the gap between bonnet/bumper/headlights a bit uneven? Looks like a bigger gap on the OS :eek:

edit: I think it's just the angle of the pic I was looking at, seems ok in the other pics

Needs a bit of tweaking but seeing as how its coming back off this weekend i didnt bother , just wanted to get the lights and spots and oil coolers all fitted and wired up etc , plus i needed mine off to paint it cause its going on Matt B's car !!!, by 7 O'clock tonite id had enough and couldnt be arsed to line it up !!!:blink:

Dude:flame Dev

Very nice dude! any chance of doing one for me? :D thought the bomex looked fab hung up on the garage wall, looks even better on the car :looney: I've seen quite a few nose cones on the supra but the bomex has to be one of my favorites!

by the way, is the bomex made of glass fiber?

Originally posted by Terry S

Oi Rice Boy, some teenager has put blue bulbs in your side lights:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Didnt think youd mind , after all they are in the front and you prob wont see too much of that !!!!:eyebrows:

Originally posted by osso

Very nice dude! any chance of doing one for me? :D thought the bomex looked fab hung up on the garage wall, looks even better on the car :looney: I've seen quite a few nose cones on the supra but the bomex has to be one of my favorites!

by the way, is the bomex made of glass fiber?

Yes dude it F.Glass but VERY good quality !!!:thumbs: