The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car Transporting......cheap and reliable.

Suprash

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

could possibly utilise your services in the near future.

now where the hell is hampshire?? :D:innocent:

Erm, quite a way away from you lol.......I was thinking a little more bottom/middle country then the top......always someone who has to be a PITA lol :D Unless of course you have continuous work then Im sure a deal can be met, but for a one off you might find the cost too high ;)

Good reasonable rates offered for car transporting, by like minded enthusiast, anywhere, anytime 24/7, dont hesitate to call Ashley on 07786982257.

You now refer to yourself in the third person dude? :p

PM me figures for the following as Missus is looking at buying some minis :

transporting one mini from Oxford to Bournemouth (95 miles)

transporting a job lot of 10 minis (multiple trips here) about 5-10 miles in the bournemouth area (about 70 miles from where you are)

She's gone mini crazy since she's bought hers. A scrap-yard is offering a job lot of minis she's thinking of buying and selling as spares/repairs. All the above aren't tax/MOTd so hence the need for transport.

You now refer to yourself in the third person dude? :p

PM me figures for the following as Missus is looking at buying some minis :

transporting one mini from Oxford to Bournemouth (95 miles)

transporting a job lot of 10 minis (multiple trips here) about 5-10 miles in the bournemouth area (about 70 miles from where you are)

She's gone mini crazy since she's bought hers. A scrap-yard is offering a job lot of minis she's thinking of buying and selling as spares/repairs. All the above aren't tax/MOTd so hence the need for transport.

What ??? LOL, there's no 3rd person, there's no 2nd person, just me :D rofl......

I will work out some prices mate, might even get 3 mini's on at once, I'll get back to you shortly, when would you be looking to get this done ?

What ??? LOL, there's no 3rd person, there's no 2nd person, just me :D rofl......

I will work out some prices mate, might even get 3 mini's on at once, I'll get back to you shortly, when would you be looking to get this done ?

Cool hmm. I'll find out later tonight for you on that. Not in next 10 days I know that much.

Did you get your drift license btw? Heard you were going for it.

I might call you, when its time for me to get to the UK and find a Supra. I heard something about that foreigners with no UK license, arent allowed to drive in the UK. So I have to get it transported from where I buy it to the harbor in Harwich.

Also, how low ;)

How low a car can you take Ash?

Yes I have insurance, not sure specifically how low a car I can get on, its a difficult one to measure, but at worse it would only be removing the front bumper as I do with the Nissan.

I will measure how low the Nissan is for you when its next on the ground and let you know to give you some idea ;)

I might call you, when its time for me to get to the UK and find a Supra. I heard something about that foreigners with no UK license, arent allowed to drive in the UK. So I have to get it transported from where I buy it to the harbor in Harwich.

I dont think thats quite true, as far as I know mate, and this isnt gospel so you would need to check with DVLA, you get a certain time period that you can drive under your licence before needing to take a UK test.

But if I can help let me know.......otherwise happy motoring ;)

Hi Ash,

I know that some on here also need to know if you can take a wide supra too ?

I had mine transported to CW's a few years back and it fitted no problems but, Joe with the Orange supra (CJ's old car ???) found it too tight as it was wider than a stock car.

I could be getting my cars and names mixed up here but, you get the idea.

All the best Bud!

• 2 weeks later...