The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Epic Basingstoke Meet SUN JULY 26TH 09!!!!

KamaSupra

BASINGSTOKE - Sun 26th July - 1pm - Hatch Warren

Hey, must be time for another Basingstoke meet surely???? Well if you can make it and your not away on your summer holiday come on down! As usual meet up and view cars then off to a local pub, hope to see you there :)

Date: Sunday 26th July

Where: Hatchwarren Retail Park

Time: 1pm

Address is as follows:

Unit 1,

Hatchwarren Retail Park,

Wallop Drive,

RG22 4TT

Googlemaps:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl...18389&t=h&z=16

Sure some of you know where we meet, Basically from the M3 J7, or anyone in Basingstoke just up Winchester Road next to Sainsburys. I think it's best like last time everyone meets round the back of Pets at Home store so we can spot each other easily and as it's not too bad access for low supes.

As always a little drive to somewhere close by for something to eat and drink and bit of a chat for few hours about random things going on in our lives.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry i could not make it.

Yep, nice to see you all again today, good banter as always :D

Sorry I wasn't too chatty and left early, have been feeling a bit under the weather this weekend. Went home and had a kip, felt much better after that!

Swine flu?:innocent:

• 3 weeks later...