The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Apparantly "Very Rare Supra"

wkdtime

I'd keep the bumper and skirts, add some rear spats, put the stock spoiler/GReddy spoiler in place of the Veilside, Get rid of those horrible wheels and I think it'd look quite good :)

Again, £6k for a TT6, nd it looks clean too. Bargain. Now All I need is £6k...

Bomex skirts and front bumper are not bad, the veilside wing and those wheels are terrible. Could do with some oem spats on it to finish it off and some tasteful wheels.

Looking at the pics the paint looks bad on the front bumper and skirts look as though they are catching the doors.

Front indicators look horrible. No pics of the engine bay (a bad sign).

5k max

Edited by jimmy_supra (see edit history)

It is cheap for a reason me thinks.

I don't get the big rev counter thing either, I think they look stupid, whats wrong with the stock one? (unless you've had the rev limit raised).

If the seller can't be bothered to find a replacement wing mirror from a breakers, what else can't he be bothered with.

Thats not a huge bargain. The guy who i sold my supra to sold it on for £5.5k and that had about 70k miles, rps clutch and fly, full bpu and was mint underneath, great engine etc with lots of new parts and only thing was the paint was looking tired like the one in link looks

Thats not a huge bargain. The guy who i sold my supra to sold it on for £5.5k and that had about 70k miles, rps clutch and fly, full bpu and was mint underneath, great engine etc with lots of new parts and only thing was the paint was looking tired like the one in link looks

That sounds like a bit of a desperate sale though, even in the current climate. I know OF sales around the same figures but hts only because of the buyers market and the sellers willingness to barter.

That sounds like a bit of a desperate sale though, even in the current climate. I know OF sales around the same figures but hts only because of the buyers market and the sellers willingness to barter.

Well i sold mine to him for about £6.5k and he sold it on 3 months later. I had very little interest:rolleyes: