The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hand drawn

gavin.starr

my mate finished uni over a year ago now and was studying car design.

he has done some stunning pictures of cars in the past and would like to earn a bit of money from it, but currently he is struggling to find a jo in the right department. he is stuck in a job at MnS at the moment in the cafe area (wont state where)

i just thought i would see if there is any interest out of us lot on the owners club that would possibly be interested in him doing a print of there car - cars. im not sure how much he would want for each print but im sure an average size print on a4 in either pencil or paint/water color would would look great framed in your house. Bearing in mind each drawing takes around two weeks to complete there is a lot of time going into the drawings. he has done a few on A3 size and larger but they take a considerable amount more time.

ive dropped a few examples of his work below just so you can see what you think.

gav

Edited by SteveR
picture tags added (see edit history)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got an email from him this morning let us know what you think

"prices would be about:

Quick A4 sketch £50 (less detailed, just a rough design sketch)

A4 Black & White £80

A3 Black & White £110

A4 Coloured pencil £100

A3 Coloured Pencil £140

Small Painting 510mm x 400m (Accrylic Paint) £350

Large Painting 760mm x 600mm (Accrylic Paint) £550

These are rough guides, people can contact me if they have specific requirements such as caricatures, different sizes or to see some more examples etc. I can do random sizes, even huge 2m x 1m paintings but they'll b expensive

All the pictures will be originals, not prints, and signed by myself

Thanks again!"