The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Should I buy this - I like it a lot

Fifty

:p

it is if you only do 30 miles a week

wont get used much as I will be overseas I like it and that's that:rolleyes: I need BIG car for daughters wedding and other reasons and driving across Spain late next year etc etc

I may also ship to CR

Rich

I need BIG car for daughters wedding and other reasons and driving across Spain late next year etc etc

Is she getting married in a forest? Why do you need 4x4 for a wedding? :)

Driving across Spain might get expensive...

15mpg for 30 miles a week is not as cheap as 30mpg for 30 miles per week!

Is she getting married in a forest? Why do you need 4x4 for a wedding? :)

she is actually getting married at a place in a forest :D

Driving across Spain might get expensive...

who cares

15mpg for 30 miles a week is not as cheap as 30mpg for 30 miles per week!

indisputable

A quality vehicle and quite popular. Even Jeremy Clarkson runs or did at the very least run the previous model Land Cruiser to the one in the link.

A lot of 4x4 for the money, but I would still buy privately and get it a bit cheaper. If its what you need it will be a solid and reliable 4x4.

The Amazon is one of the fastest cars in the current Toyota range, that's tragic.

The one in the original post does look pretty cheap though, expensive cars new and come with lots of nice toys. I've been off-road in one of those models and it was very capable, it's ability to set off from a standstill while pointing up a very muddy hill impressed me a great deal, as did the hill decent control gubbins.

It's a bit "middle east" in white but I guess it'll fit in nicely when you get overseas. In the meantime stick some stripes on it and play motorway womble for a bit.