The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Meguiars

jazz1

I just bought the 3 step big bottles and loads cloths etc and after iv used these three bottles the forth final bottle i will use is the high tech wax that i also bough. Anybody know using these 4 products make any difference? anything else i should use? apart from gold eash shampoo?

I used them and yes they do, especially on black :)

:)

wicked i used the high tech wax that gives a nice shine and helps with swirls but alot of people recommend the 3 step so just wanted to check if theres anymore i could use or are the four bottles i have enough to give me glass finish

You won't get a "glass" finish with that collection but it should look quite nice if done correctly and you don't look too close :)

:p lol i also just found a bottle of quick detailer should i use this as my 5th final detail?

You won't get a "glass" finish with that collection but it should look quite nice if done correctly and you don't look too close :)

Although what i found is that if you use the Meguiars clay bar an quik detailer you will get a lovely glass finish as i thought it was superb on my car and got rid of all the oxidation and swirl marks in the paint!!;)

Although what i found is that if you use the Meguiars clay bar an quik detailer you will get a lovely glass finish as i thought it was superb on my car and got rid of all the oxidation and swirl marks in the paint!!;)

I had the clay bar some where in the house cant find it, i might go and buy that im going to give it a 5 step detail tommorow

I generally go in the following manner

Initial super detail

Secondary initial super hyper detailer

Primary hyper quik detailer

Mid stage super mega detailer

Tertiary stage super hyper mega detailer

Quik detailer

Detailer

Detail.

wow that seems alot does it make a huge difference in shine?

I had the clay bar some where in the house cant find it, i might go and buy that im going to give it a 5 step detail tommorow

To be honest i washed mine and then quik detailed it with the that and the clay bar and finished off with the little bottle of wax they put in there and i didnt need to do anything else althought maybe after a month put on a coat of tech wax to keep it going ;)

To be honest i washed mine and then quik detailed it with the that and the clay bar and finished off with the little bottle of wax they put in there and i didnt need to do anything else althought maybe after a month put on a coat of tech wax to keep it going ;)

guess the 5 stages i have should be enough than:)

Initial super detail

Quik detailer

Detailer

Detail.

:lol:

Initial super detail

Quik detailer

Detailer

Detail.

No pre detail soak? No pre detail balm and smooth detail lotion?

Pfft!