The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bird catching front grill

dangerous brain

Hey I bagged me some game fowl today on the way home. Partridge I am informed.

Seriously The car in front just went straight over this and its back wheels flung it straight at me. I didn't however realise the thing had stuck in me grill until I got home. I got some right stares on the high street as I drove down it as well !!!

Its bent the grill right in and made a right mess of the grill in the indicator recess. Good job I had a grill in there as god knows what damage/mess the thing would have done to me radiator and power steering cooling pipework.

On a more positive note my cats were well chuffed I brung them home some fresh dinner/toy.

Road kill

Originally posted by dangerous brain

This is really pi**in me off now the photo's just aren't working right and I can't preview the bloomin thing to see if they have worked or not!!

Web shot dont let you link directly to the photo I found this about before. You need a web site, or Show us your car.

I can see the link on the top post.

The supra seems to be the worst car I have driven for things ending up in the vents, its as if they get sucked in there. We all know the feeling of watching that crisp packet wafting about 100m away and wondering where its going, knowing full well its got its eye on your nearside intake...:)

JB

Originally posted by Branners

The supra seems to be the worst car I have driven for things ending up in the vents, its as if they get sucked in there. We all know the feeling of watching that crisp packet wafting about 100m away and wondering where its going, knowing full well its got its eye on your nearside intake...:)

JB

Ive had this happen with a Tesco bag...going along some kids laughin so pulled over...instead of perhaps Nice HKS.....i hada tesco bag stuck perfectly upright and staright in hole....so it read Tesco as i came down the road!:twak: