The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi all from aberdeen

drift_bear

hi im new to the forum and looking at getting a mkiv supra!

im trying to shift my vw passat (any one interested just ask :D http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1096805.htm ) to make way for one :D

thought i would join up here to find out what to look for in buying 1 and to find a cheap n/a manual for the time being till am able to convert it.

is there alot of supras in aberdeen/surrounding areas?

and any for sale?

found 1 on pistonheads but havnt heard anything back yet - http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1123835.htm

thanks and im sure ill get all the help i need :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Greenauto (Dave) on the forum was thinking about selling and he is local and has a stunning NA so you should probably give him a pm to see if he is selling or not. He is moving down south or probably moved by now but was thinking about leaving the car locally.

The white one looks pretty good but you need some engine bay shots as well. If you want someone else to have a look over it with you give me a shout and if I am free then I would gladly come along.

There is a good crowd locally with Supras so plenty of help if you need it.

Hi,

If Keith (Kslb) isnt available to help look at a car then feel free to PM me also, if im onshore im more than happy to have a look. As will Marc (MarcAB10) and James (Hateevent).

If you want to have a general natter with us we go out for a generic drive every so often too. :D

May be easier to entise the truth out of a seller if 2 more supra's turn up :p

Hey There,

Welcome to the club mate, you won't find a better bunch to help find the right car for you. However I may have exactly what your looking for. I am as Keith mentioned still looking to sell (only to move to a single sometime soon) my pride and joy.

I had a look at your Passat on Pistonheads and I'd be interested in either a straight swap if you're keen just to buy.

She's not exactly what you're looking for being an Auto, but if you're looking towards an NA-TT conversion it's not much of an addition to change to manual at the same time.

Details:

N reg - personal plate

N/A - Auto

Factory Green

111,000 km = 69K miles

MOT'd today, Taxed till 'Sep

Fairly clean car with only a few dings (got to be honest as she isn't totally pristine)

Bodywork is completely standard

Full jap style exhaust - full decat but cat will be there as part of sale

18" alloys (little bit scuffed but would look good as new with a re-furb)

Ohh... she's got the bigger Turbo brakes on her, callipres have all been painted too so look brand new

Leather seats

Bluetooth Sony headunit + upgraded Fusion speakers + nice custom sub and amp set up (ask the other Aberdeen members)

For pics please see my garage.

See what you think and send me a pm if you're interested. I'm offshore till Saturday but will be available after that.

Cheers

Dave

Alright James,

Not fancy a nice green NA? Go on you know you wanna!

Dave

Hey Dave :D

As horrible as it sounds, if it was a manual I'd consider it!

I have - hopefully! - got one lined up already!

PM me a price though :)

cheers for all the welcoms guys, im currently away at sea for the next 15 days, joys of doin security on the northlink ferries lol.

looking forward to meeting you all soon, anymore info / pics of the 2 supras that i have been offered?

should be back on here tonight at somepoint, depending on weather.

thanks again guys!

Hey There,

Welcome to the club mate, you won't find a better bunch to help find the right car for you. However I may have exactly what your looking for. I am as Keith mentioned still looking to sell (only to move to a single sometime soon) my pride and joy.

I had a look at your Passat on Pistonheads and I'd be interested in either a straight swap if you're keen just to buy.

She's not exactly what you're looking for being an Auto, but if you're looking towards an NA-TT conversion it's not much of an addition to change to manual at the same time.

Details:

N reg - personal plate

N/A - Auto

Factory Green

111,000 km = 69K miles

MOT'd today, Taxed till 'Sep

Fairly clean car with only a few dings (got to be honest as she isn't totally pristine)

Bodywork is completely standard

Full jap style exhaust - full decat but cat will be there as part of sale

18" alloys (little bit scuffed but would look good as new with a re-furb)

Ohh... she's got the bigger Turbo brakes on her, callipres have all been painted too so look brand new

Leather seats

Bluetooth Sony headunit + upgraded Fusion speakers + nice custom sub and amp set up (ask the other Aberdeen members)

For pics please see my garage.

See what you think and send me a pm if you're interested. I'm offshore till Saturday but will be available after that.

Cheers

Dave

would you be interested in a swap? or what kinda cash you lookin for?

Aw Liam mate, that brings a tear!

If drift buys mine and you give me a little while to gather some more money for a single, you're all welcome to do a cruise down to Cornwall and stay for a couple nights.

Scottish Gumball stylie???

Just a thought.

im sadly stuck out on the ferry till my shift ends on the 28th now :( :( but ive been speaking to greenauto and i we mite be able to come to some sort of deal ( i hope )

but look forward to the first meet that ill be able to make it to and meet all the local lads, by the sounds of you lot already then you are a good bunch of lads